Blockchain Hub 360 Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
blockchain community worldwide.

Shop for Blockchain Courses & Programs Forums Digital Experience Platform & Digital Learning Environment Reply To: Digital Experience Platform & Digital Learning Environment

• David Stevens

Administrator
    December 14, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Hello John,

Yes, the message was for you. I must have inadvertently copied Georg’s name. John, I sincerely apologize that this issue hasn’t been resolved. I’m going to look into this myself and try to ascertain why on earth there’s an NC State redirect happening on the exam page.

Because you have endured this frustrating issue, I’m going to speak with the Executive Director of Blockchain Hub 360, Blockchain Hub 360, and recommend that we comp you one free course. Please let me know what course you would like to take for free, and I’ll provide direct access for you.

As for the issue, I can tell you that we’ve recently added a number of server-side redirect scripts in preparation for our move to our new production server environment (on Liquid Web). It is possible that the code is interfering with portions of the site builds. We are just moving out of the alpha stage of our platform build and into beta which begins after our migration to production.

This obviously doesn’t resolve the issue we’re having, but I did want to provide you with a bit of context. In any event, I assure you that we will get this issue resolved, and comp you the course in hopes that it somewhat makes up for the frustrating experience.

Thank you for your patience, John, I’ll be in touch soon with an update.

Kind regards,

Blockchain Hub 360